Moving/Hiding Discord Button

CleanHands

CleanHands
  • Lawyer

Am I the only idiot who accidentally hits this every other day while trying to click the "activity" button beside it?

(Hard pass on joining the server, please go away Discord button.)

Renerik
  • Law Student

@Ryn at least move the "Support on Patreon" tab in between the two so that CleanHands might accidentally contribute to server maintenance.

• LOL 8

CleanHands
  • Lawyer
7 minutes ago, Renerik said:

@Ryn at least move the "Support on Patreon" tab in between the two so that CleanHands might accidentally contribute to server maintenance.

I'm an articling student in government. I should be the one asking for donations.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

On 12/13/2021 at 7:49 PM, CleanHands said:

I'm an articling student in government. I should be the one asking for donations.

Hi, this is the UBC Alumni Organization... we obtained your phone number and email by accessing your university records. We've noticed that you recently graduated and would like to bother you incessantly about contributing a small amount, say $100 dollars per pay cheque to help support UBC.... Students are taking on increasing levels of debt these days with the tuition and fee hikes we've implemented and your help could really make a difference...

Edited by Kurrika
  • LOL 1

I didn’t even graduate from UBC law but I did a small thing for them once in 2011 and somehow got added and they will never ever give me peace… 

Queen’s does leave me alone but I suspect that is because my former office mates told them I was dead after repeated attempts to stop the incessant asks for money coming to my old address. 

Not ethical but undoubtedly effective. 

• LOL 1