No movement?

knowingnothing

knowingnothing
  • Applicant

I applied to Queens in late oct. On their website it says they will start making decisions in jan. I noticed some ppl got offers in dec on this forum but radio silence thereafter. Any idea when Queens will send out more offers? This cycle seems really slow...

Edited by knowingnothing
  • Like 1

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

Same here. Submitted my app in Oct and zero news from Queen's. Last year they began sending offers in the third week of Jan. But hey there's still a week left this month so I predict there'll be a wave very soon.

Edited by LordBONSAI
  • Like 1

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

Just to follow up. I contacted the admissions and Maggie, the admissions coordinator, told me that they are still reviewing apps. She confirmed that the bulk of offers will go out from January to March. However, as there're only three workdays left this month, they probably will not be able to send many acceptances in January. But you'll be expected to hear from them sooner or later.

Edited by LordBONSAI
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

knowingnothing
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, LordBONSAI said:

Just to follow up. I contacted the admissions and Maggie, the admissions coordinator, told me that they are still reviewing apps. She confirmed that the bulk of offers will go out from January to March. However, as there're only three workdays left this month, they probably will not be able to send many acceptances in January. But you'll be expected to hear from them sooner or later.

Thank you so much! So relieving to hear that.

• Like 1

vital_signs
  • Law Student
On 1/23/2022 at 7:50 PM, vital_signs said:

There will almost certainly be a big wave this week 

me rn 

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant
15 hours ago, Latte_Specter14 said:

DW the January round should finally come out this week!! 🥴

There you go.

gglaw
  • Applicant
16 minutes ago, ellewoodswannabe said:

Is the second round likely done or is it expected to be a multiple day wave ?

im hoping for a multiple day wave, I think Ottawa did over the course of two days this week so maybe Queen's will follow the same style? 

• Like 1

knowingnothing
  • Applicant
27 minutes ago, gglaw said:

im hoping for a multiple day wave, I think Ottawa did over the course of two days this week so maybe Queen's will follow the same style? 

I looked at the posts from last cycle. Queens sent out all offers one day in jan and another wave was in mid-feb. Not sure if it's gonna be the same.

Edited by knowingnothing
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
ellewoodswannabe
  • Applicant

Any predictions on when the next wave of offers will go out? (Before or after March 31/April 1 offer deadlines) ?

1 minute ago, ellewoodswannabe said:

Any predictions on when the next wave of offers will go out? (Before or after March 31/April 1 offer deadlines) ?

My guess is early/mid March. Queens was one of the few schools that accepted February LSAT. The results come out in a couple days. They are likely just waiting on those..

• Like 1

ontario 123

Do we think that was the only wave this month? 

I'm hoping there will be one more before April!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 3:19 PM, ontario 123 said:

Do we think that was the only wave this month? 

I'm hoping there will be one more before April!

20 hours ago, Cary Agos said:

Do we think there will be another round of offers before April 1st?

Just a guess, but both Western and Queens accept the February LSAT. Those scores were released March 3rd. As per Western's FAQ, they state there will be another wave in mid-March, I'd assume that Queens will follow a similar response pattern and we should hopefully be seeing another wave before the end of March. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
gorgeousgirlsgotolawschool
  • Law School Admit

Has anyone who applied access received an acceptance letter yet?? I got into Western but my bf is doing his MSc at Queens next year and wants to nail down our living situation asap (understandably). I applied access through Queens and I'm just trying to figure out if they maybe review access apps later than general or if I'm simply an app that's pending bc of stats 

7 minutes ago, gorgeousgirlsgotolawschool said:

Has anyone who applied access received an acceptance letter yet?? I got into Western but my bf is doing his MSc at Queens next year and wants to nail down our living situation asap (understandably). I applied access through Queens and I'm just trying to figure out if they maybe review access apps later than general or if I'm simply an app that's pending bc of stats 

I applied access w/ 168 & OLSAS CGPA 3.87 and haven’t heard back (yet)! 

gorgeousgirlsgotolawschool
  • Law School Admit
Just now, 1298 said:

I applied access w/ 168 & OLSAS CGPA 3.87 and haven’t heard back (yet)! 

Omg okay they muuuuust be getting to access later then bc your stats are incredible! I'm LSAT 162 B2 3.8 CGPA 3.6 so it's a bit of a gamble for me 

snowleopard
  • Law Student
39 minutes ago, gorgeousgirlsgotolawschool said:

Omg okay they muuuuust be getting to access later then bc your stats are incredible! I'm LSAT 162 B2 3.8 CGPA 3.6 so it's a bit of a gamble for me 

Applied access and haven't heard back either!

frenchvanilla
6 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

Applied access and haven't heard back either!

I also applied access and haven’t heard back, hopefully we will before the end of April 🤞🏼

Also applied access and nothing. My LSAT is 153, 156. My B2 is an almost perfect 3.95, should be interesting to see what happens.

Accepted at Osgoode & Ottawa.

Edited by jomar

randomguy314
  • Law School Admit

also applied access , 168 , cgpa 2.72,  B2L2 3.75

have only heard back from ryerson (rejected) and windsor (waitlist) so far.

• 2 weeks later...