Chances - 3rd time applicant (3.72 L20 158 LSAT)

Lawyer1017

Lawyer1017
  • Law School Admit

In 2020 I was waitlisted till September 17 but rejected outright in 2021 with a L20 3.44 and 155.

After going back to school and rewriting the LSAT, I now have a 3.72 L20 and 158 LSAT.

My ECs are decent. Summer student at a law firm, managerial role in construction company, and project manager of a couple multimillion dollar projects.

How do my chances look this cycle? Rejection/Waitlist/admit?

Edited by Lawyer1017

LegallyBBrunette
  • Applicant

Interesting, I was waitlisted last year with a similar GPA but a 152 LSAT score. Unfortunately, they had a much larger application pool than expected and had to rescind offers so last year was a super abnormal year for admissions! Id say you'll most likely get an offer with those stats alone! Unless you wrote a really awful letter haha Best of luck 🙂

• Thanks 1

HarryCrane
  • Articling Student

Notwithstanding the caveat that this years cycle will also be a little weird because of the admission mix up last year and spots being taken by those students, you have a good shot at getting in.

• Like 1