Chances 2022

sto1998

sto1998
  • Applicant

3.73/4 or 3.76/4.3 GPA

153 LSAT. 

What do you guys think my chances are? Currently thinking I'll just barely miss out. 

wtfamidoing
  • Law School Admit

I would definitely say that your LSAT score gives you a tough time, but your GPA is competitive.. if you could re-write your LSAT and get around a 160 I think you'd be a sure bet. Not sure about this cycle.. seems a bit more competitive, but a lot of folks are declining their spots.

Moms_Spaghetti
  • Law Student

I mirror what has been said, I think you would have a much better chance with a little higher LSAT as this year is quite competitive everywhere. Last year was a huge applicant pool in Canada and the US, so many applicants this round are reapplying after being waitlisted/rejected last year. Many have chosen to retake the LSAT for the edge and it certainly is the way to go. One suggestion I have is try to find the data on previous years, often it will give you an idea of how many offers a school has extended for different LSAT scores and GPA combinations. That data will give you the best insight as to whether TRU has history of admitting an LSAT score in your range. Also keep in mind, there are less seats available at TRU for first year students because TRU is honouring rescinded offers from last cycle.