Hello, what are my chances

Eathwens

LSAT: 164, CGPA: 3.8, L2: 3.81, B2, 3:81. I would say I've attended a decent number of clubs, I've also gotten some awards. I did get two references who at-least said they would provide excellent references but you never know.

What do you think my chances are? 

Edit: Cheers to anyone who replies.

Edited by Eathwens

25 minutes ago, Eathwens said:

LSAT: 164, CGPA: 3.8, L2: 3.81, B2, 3:81. I would say I've attended a decent number of clubs, I've also gotten some awards. I did get two references who at-least said they would provide excellent references but you never know.

Your chances for Queen's? 0. 😁

Just kidding, 200% in. 

17 minutes ago, NowOrNever said:

Your chances for Queen's? 0. 😁

Just kidding, 200% in. 

😂 I thought the second sentence would be my condolences. Do you have any idea when usually the next wave comes out? 

On 2/5/2022 at 10:07 PM, Eathwens said:

Do you have any idea when usually the next wave comes out? 

Usually around middle of February. 

On 2/5/2022 at 9:20 PM, Eathwens said:

If your 3.8 is per OLSAS. I am surprised you are still waiting for  an offer 

1 hour ago, luckycharm said:

If your 3.8 is per OLSAS. I am surprised you are still waiting for  an offer 

It's 3.8 per OSLAS I just redid it. I would say I only have one weak year where two 78's per semester dragged the seasons GPA down. But, the other courses are 80's and a 90 (This is my bad year where the seasonal GPA is 3.68, but my other marks make up for it cGPA wise). I did the LSAT in January so I guess I'm waiting for whenever they look at the LSAT tests. 

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

I have slightly better stats (L2 3.88, 166) and am still waiting to hear back from Queen's. It's still early in this cycle though.

Edited by LordBONSAI
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, LordBONSAI said:

I have slightly better stats (L2 3.88, 166) and am still waiting to hear back from Queen's. It's still early in this cycle though.

I wish you the best of luck! I'm hoping we hear back at minimum two weeks. After that is when im going to start sweating at-least. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Eathwens said:

It's 3.8 per OSLAS I just redid it. I would say I only have one weak year where two 78's per semester dragged the seasons GPA down. But, the other courses are 80's and a 90 (This is my bad year where the seasonal GPA is 3.68, but my other marks make up for it cGPA wise). I did the LSAT in January so I guess I'm waiting for whenever they look at the LSAT tests. 

"I did the LSAT in January"

no wonder

• Like 1

Kobe
  • Law Student

Was going to say you have stronger stats than myself 3.11, 3.92 and 168 and I am in already. Probably exactly this:

45 minutes ago, luckycharm said:

"I did the LSAT in January"

no wonder

They were waiting for your score. 

• Like 1