Chances/timeline

Huskies81

Huskies81
  • Applicant

L20: 3.98/4.3 (assigned A)

LSAT: 162 (January)

all documents received jan.20th with Jan LSAT received Feb.3rd I believe? 

what are my chances and what kind of timeline might I be looking at to hear back? 

• Like 1

Tnw27
  • Law School Admit

I can't really speculate on the timeline, but I would say you have a very good chance based on your stats and assuming your LORs were decent. 

Best of luck to you, the wait feels so awful. 

• Like 1

Hopefullyalawyer
  • Law School Admit

My file was complete on January 25th, and I was excepted on the 8th of Feb (so exactly two week later)! I have slightly better stats (A+ and 163) but I'm sure you'll hear back from them very soon:)

• Like 1

Tenacious
  • Law Student

I would love to hear everyone's input on a timeline. I would also love to hear back on my chances.

TRU assigned me an A-, either a 3.75 or 3.65 depending on how they calculated L20 but that seems unimportant now.

A 157 LSAT 

Decent ECs

- headed multiple blood drives

-organized clothes drives 

- organized a number of small fundraisers for the jimmy v foundation and movember. 

- acted as a volunteer tutor to at risk high school students.

- obtained degree in biological sciences and pursuing an after degree in secondary education.

Worked full time summers but mostly labour and unrelated to law