January 2022 LSAT writers accepted

ad321

ad321
  • Applicant

Has anyone who wrote the January 2022 LSAT been accepted or heard anything back yet? do people who write their LSAT closer to the application deadline typically hear back later on in the admission cycle?

lawap12
  • Applicant
15 minutes ago, ad321 said:

Has anyone who wrote the January 2022 LSAT been accepted or heard anything back yet? do people who write their LSAT closer to the application deadline typically hear back later on in the admission cycle?

Did Jan lsat scores come back Jan 29th? Because someone said that they got accepted today and last application element was sent to Dal on the 29th of Jan. I just assumed it was the Jan LSAT but could be wrong

ad321
  • Applicant
27 minutes ago, lawap12 said:

Did Jan lsat scores come back Jan 29th? Because someone said that they got accepted today and last application element was sent to Dal on the 29th of Jan. I just assumed it was the Jan LSAT but could be wrong

I was thinking the same thing but then I realized the January scores came on February 2nd so I don’t think so

Haven't heard anything are we supposed to? Stats: 164 LSAT, CGPA 3.8 (Could be 3.79, I did it a while ago). 

Edited by Eathwens

ad321
  • Applicant
18 minutes ago, Eathwens said:

Haven't heard anything are we supposed to? Stats: 164 LSAT, CGPA 3.8 (Could be 3.79, I did it a while ago). 

It’s still pretty early I was mostly just curious! 

I wrote in November 2021, and I didn’t hear back until around January 20th (3.96, 168). Not sure if the turn around for my application is applicable in your case, but maybe it is!