Group chat for admitted students?

NoName

NoName
  • Applicant

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there’s a group chat or Facebook or something for admitted students this cycle?

jetblack
  • Law School Admit
On 2/22/2022 at 12:22 PM, Aang said:

what does this email invite look like? I was accepted last month and still haven't received anything.

Out of the few they send, it will be about half way through the one titled "Queen's Law Confirmation of Acceptance"! If you didn't receive it, just email them and ask for it. I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

ellwoods2.0
  • Law Student
On 2/25/2022 at 3:23 PM, jetblack said:

Out of the few they send, it will be about half way through the one titled "Queen's Law Confirmation of Acceptance"! If you didn't receive it, just email them and ask for it. I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

Do you need to accept in order to get this email? Or would it be included if you were admitted?

MiceInRice
  • Articling Student
9 hours ago, ellwoods2.0 said:

Do you need to accept in order to get this email? Or would it be included if you were admitted?

When I was accepted you were only admitted to the facebook group if you had provisionally or firmly accepted the offer.

• Like 1

jetblack
  • Law School Admit
11 hours ago, ellwoods2.0 said:

1 hour ago, MiceInRice said:

When I was accepted you were only admitted to the facebook group if you had provisionally or firmly accepted the offer.

Yeah, I think it still is as Mice said. I got the email after I pro. accepted. 

• Like 1

Kobe
  • Law Student

Also to add, when you join the group it asks you to confirm if you have accepted/provisionally accepted along with Queens email. So yes you need to get the email and you need it to get into the group. 

• Like 1