Transcript hasn't been received in over a month and school isn't responding to emails

Bu_LL

Bu_LL
  • Applicant

I sent my official transcript to the school on January 18th, and even by their generous 4 week processing period, it still hasn't been registered on my online application. I sent them an email on the 11th and the 15th, and got zero responses to both. They even sent me an email warning me that some of my documents are outstanding, which I replied to saying I sent my official transcript a month ago, and got zero response to that as well. Anyone had similar issues with email responses and late transcript processing with Dalhousie? I'm just worried that my official transcript got lost during the process somehow and I might have to send another one and wait another 4 weeks for it to be processed. I also have been waiting for my 2nd reference letter that got sent on Feb 7th to be received by them, so if anyone has sent their reference letters in that time period, let me know if you are still waiting for it to be processed and received by them. The first one was sent on Feb 3rd, and was actually received and recorded on the online portal relatively fast. 

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

They never replied to my email request either. As a point of reference, all my documents were in last Nov and Dal didn't update the status until late Jan. You'd better call the admissions in this case.

Edited by LordBONSAI