Acceptance Form

UpTheChels
  • Applicant

Does anyone know if filling out the acceptance form binds you to attending UBC? I am still deciding between UBC and UofT and I made my tuition deposit to keep my seat, but I am not ready to decide yet. Can I fill out the form and possibly back out at a later date?

Constantine
  • Law School Admit

I don't think so. 

If you paid your deposit and filled out your form they send you a confirmation and at the bottom they ask you to let them know if there's a change in your plans. The only thing you can't take back is the deposit. 

cpup630
  • Applicant

Hi! I called UBC a couple days ago because I'm also choosing between UBC and UofT and I think they mentioned that it shouldn't affect my other Ontario applications BUT ALSO they extended my acceptance deadline to April 1st! So I would call the admissions office too if you're still mid making decision and don't want to lose the deposit.