Will the last wave happen this Friday?

Dan-Sam

Dan-Sam
  • Applicant

Hi everyone, I saw 2021 round, the last date for people getting an offer is April 9, Friday, so I am wondering if there will be a few offers this Friday, April 8?

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
30 minutes ago, Dan-Sam said:

Hi everyone, I saw 2021 round, the last date for people getting an offer is April 9, Friday, so I am wondering if there will be a few offers this Friday, April 8?

Nobody knows. Lol. Anything is speculation and even if someone emailed the admin staff they likely would provide a basic timeline. I believe in another thread I recall seeing offers, rejections and waitlists in April and May. But nobody knows really. 

Dan-Sam
  • Applicant
51 minutes ago, Lawyerup36 said:

Nobody knows. Lol. Anything is speculation and even if someone emailed the admin staff they likely would provide a basic timeline. I believe in another thread I recall seeing offers, rejections and waitlists in April and May. But nobody knows really. 

Thanks, I almost gave up my hope this round. 😪

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
10 minutes ago, Dan-Sam said:

Thanks, I almost gave up my hope this round. 😪

I’ve stayed optimistic, but I’m also realistic. And the whole process has kinda gone silent(at three universities for sure). I’m hoping that they are just taking their time to avoid over enrolment, but realistically we don’t even know how many seats are left. Thankfully, I managed to just go on with life, I’ll know when I know. It’s annoying for sure, but not something that we can control. Hang in there. 

Lawyer1017
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, Dan-Sam said:

Offers went out till April 17 in 2020. It’s going to be hard to predict with TRU seeming to be slower this year. Hang in there. What’s going to happen is going to happen.

Dan-Sam
  • Applicant
6 minutes ago, Lawyer1017 said:

Offers went out till April 17 in 2020. It’s going to be hard to predict with TRU seeming to be slower this year. Hang in there. What’s going to happen is going to happen.

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, Lawyerup36 said:

I’ve stayed optimistic, but I’m also realistic. And the whole process has kinda gone silent(at three universities for sure). I’m hoping that they are just taking their time to avoid over enrolment, but realistically we don’t even know how many seats are left. Thankfully, I managed to just go on with life, I’ll know when I know. It’s annoying for sure, but not something that we can control. Hang in there. 

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
JusticeThorson
  • Law Student

Hey, current TRU student here. I know a few people who got their offer April 30th last year, so hold out! As far as I am concerned April 30th is the last day you will hear back from TRU. 

• Like 2

Dan-Sam
  • Applicant
18 hours ago, JusticeThorson said:

Hey, current TRU student here. I know a few people who got their offer April 30th last year, so hold out! As far as I am concerned April 30th is the last day you will hear back from TRU. 

Thanks, so maybe we can wait for another wave next week, probably? 

Probably the last small wave was on last Tuesday.

The wait-list may come out this week I guess.

Edited by NowOrNever

SubpoenaColada
  • Law School Admit
19 minutes ago, NowOrNever said:

Probably the last small wave was on last Tuesday.

The wait-list may come out this week I guess.

I don't know about that. I feel like TRU is going much slower this cycle because of what happened last year. I think (and hope) there might be one more wave. 

1 hour ago, SubpoenaColada said:

I don't know about that. I feel like TRU is going much slower this cycle because of what happened last year. I think (and hope) there might be one more wave. 

TRU admissions has been getting more competitive.

Wish you good luck!

• Like 1