Confused about SOLUS

justtryingmybestttt

justtryingmybestttt
  • Applicant

Hey everyone,

I can log into My Queen'sU, but I cannot login to SOLUS as it is requiring a Queen's email that I do not have as I am not a student yet.

I called IT and they said I cannot login to SOLUS with an email as I won't get an email until after I am accepted.

I've been reading people getting results- some say on SOLUS some say by email.

I just wanted to confirm that they will email me for an acceptance/rejection as well, and everyone getting results on SOLUS are actual students of Queen's right now.

Just don't want to miss anything.

Thank you for your help!

MiceInRice
  • Articling Student

Just watch your email. They will email you if you get accepted. I'm not sure how they notify people of rejections but it's probably the same way.

It took nearly a week for my acceptance to show up on SOLUS after the email.

BirdsArentReal
  • Law Student

They sent an email when you first applied with your login username and details. It might have gone into your junk folder.

You can email law admissions and ask them to resend the initial email with the login information. 

Edited by BirdsArentReal

Lets say you log in with account BRL212. You should be able to log into your email with that account. For example, BR212@queensu.ca. Try it out, that's atleast what happened for me. I just added that to my inital log-in and it worked.