Bar Exam Dates

StarryNight

StarryNight
  • Law Student

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to get a sense of Bar Exam dates for the Summer of 2022.

Dates for this summer are:

Barrister: June 1 - June 4, 2021 or June 8 - June 11, 2021

Solicitor: June 22 - June 25, 2021 or June 29 - July 2, 2021

Am I right in my assumption that 2022 exam dates would be the same as above, if not similar?

Thanks! 

Civil2Common
  • Lawyer

I assume this is for the Ontario Bar exams.

Not a firm answer but considering those dates line up closer to the pre-pandemic timeline of writing the barrister and solicitor, I would say you could reasonably expect to have to write the Barrister in early June and the Solicitor near the end of June. The only difference is that it looks as though you get 3 weeks or so between the two exams, whereas before the pandemic they were 2 weeks apart (assuming you chose to wrote both exams then, and not do one of the two in the following Fall).

Tldr, you can reasonably expect the dates in 2022 will be roughly similar (imo) but nobody knows for sure. 

• Like 1