Accepted to Toronto 2023

zemaODO
Ryn
Message added by Ryn,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

bluthbananas
  • Law School Admit

Got the call around 20 ish minutes ago. cGPA 3.79 L2 3.86 (OLSAS scale) LSAT 169. Lots of extracurriculars & strong internships. Wrote the optional essay.

• Like 1

heythere
  • Applicant

accepted around 11am via call today 

cgpa: 3.68

b3: 3.87

lsat: 168

masters degree 

decent/strong PS (in my opinion) and most of my softs were work experience, some volunteering with NGO’s, and research publications

if you told me half a year ago that i would get in, i wouldn’t have believed you. surprised i actually get to post here… i’m very happy and excited!! good luck to all current and future applicants, if i can do it then you can too ♥️ 

Edited by heythere
  • Like 1

TopAlps7881
  • Applicant

I figured I'd share my experience here as I've been refreshing this page for the last two days!

CGPA: 3.59 (OLSAS) (don't know my top 3 because of co-op, but strong upward trend in last years of undergrad)

LSAT: 166

Mature applicant, Masters degree with very strong professional experience and softs. I've been working toward this for 8 years, including writing the LSAT 3 times - so this is a relief!

Good luck everyone, it's a super stressful process, but remember your numbers don't define you! Happy to answer any questions if you have them 🙂

• Like 1

macamillion
  • Applicant

I literally don't believe this at all. I've been punked. Ashton Kutcher is gonna walk out of a bush somewhere with a camera yelling "gotcha." But, indeed, I did get a call and an email today. CGPA: 3.87/4.00, 161 LSAT.... who allowed this to happen?

• LOL 2

• 1 month later...
canadianmoose
  • Law Student

Accepted this morning, around 1030.

GPA: 3.85

Pretty solid ECs, IMO. I will probably be accepting. Good luck to everyone else!

• Like 2

MauriceCharland
  • Law School Admit

Accepted today! Missed the phone call this morning at 10am. Got the email at 3pm. Will be declining. Have accepted U of A. 

cGPA: 4.0/4.0 LSAT: 159. 

starlight44
  • Law Student
On 3/16/2023 at 6:29 PM, canadianmoose said:

Accepted this morning, around 1030.

GPA: 3.85

Pretty solid ECs, IMO. I will probably be accepting. Good luck to everyone else!

What other schools are you considering? Also had similar stats.

canadianmoose
  • Law Student
15 hours ago, starlight44 said:

What other schools are you considering? Also had similar stats.

I got into uoft, osgoode, queens, ottawa and still waiting on UBC.

Most likely going to go with UofT but potentially UBC, if I get in haha. 

• 3 months later...
unicorn19
  • Undergrad
On 12/7/2022 at 12:14 PM, crocslover said:

Got the phone call this morning! 

B3 3.90 (much lower CGPA), 164 LSAT. Good softs & wrote the optional essay. General applicant. 

Hi there! If you don't mind my asking, would you be willing to share your cGPA and softs? I have a low cGPA due to health problems but will have a competitive B3, and I'm wondering if I still have a chance of getting in; and if so, what I should aim for in terms of LSAT and softs. Thank you!

• Ryn locked this topic
  • Renerik unpinned this topic