Waitlist 2023

glugluglu
ZineZ
Message added by ZineZ,

If possible, please indicate whether you have been waitlisted for the single program, the dual program or both.

Desilegallyblonde
  • Applicant
13 minutes ago, ng5492022 said:

Admitted today off the wait list! 
Most likely declining 

for single or dual?

• 2 weeks later...
letmeinlaw
  • Applicant

does anyone know how many available spots are still left for the single JD? or if we can contact Windsor for any additional information? 

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the wait list is being operated on a firsts come first serve basis. Because I was put in the wait list pretty early and I’m seeing a lot of offers of admission go out to people who were places on in May or June.

that would make me assume that they are not following the list in order.

any advice?

Corytrevor16
  • Applicant
3 hours ago, BCee said:

Does anyone know if the wait list is being operated on a firsts come first serve basis. Because I was put in the wait list pretty early and I’m seeing a lot of offers of admission go out to people who were places on in May or June.

that would make me assume that they are not following the list in order.

any advice?

Yeah i dont think they rank their waitlist applicants… I was placed on the waitlist early May and I emailed the admissions committee near the end of May to find out my waitlist position and they told me that once an applicant is placed on the waitlist the admissions committee revisits that application and makes a decision at that time. Doesn’t look like theres anything we can do except wait it out.

2 hours ago, Corytrevor16 said:

Yeah i dont think they rank their waitlist applicants… I was placed on the waitlist early May and I emailed the admissions committee near the end of May to find out my waitlist position and they told me that once an applicant is placed on the waitlist the admissions committee revisits that application and makes a decision at that time. Doesn’t look like theres anything we can do except wait it out.

Thank you for your reply! Makes more sense.

Corytrevor16
  • Applicant
10 hours ago, Law360 said:

Hi, has anyone since the last post been offered admission and/or received any new information. 

also wondering this 

• 2 weeks later...
kkm1
  • Applicant

I can't access the portal to see the decision anymore. Is this normal for everyone? I could see me being waitlisted before but now.. i can't click to open it. 

• Ryn locked this topic