written notification to follow meaning

Soccerfan1018

Soccerfan1018

Does anyone have an idea of what "written notification to follow" under decision means? My portal recently changed to that. I heard so many mixed things, some people said they got an acceptance, some said mail was coming some said it was a waitlist or rejection. 

Anything and everything is appreciated 🙂

redpill
  • Law School Admit
11 minutes ago, Soccerfan1018 said:

Does anyone have an idea of what "written notification to follow" under decision means? My portal recently changed to that. I heard so many mixed things, some people said they got an acceptance, some said mail was coming some said it was a waitlist or rejection. 

Anything and everything is appreciated 🙂

Pretty sure it just means that they have confirmed that all documents have been received and they are evaluating your application and a written notification will follow eventually. 

When did you apply?

Soccerfan1018

I'm not too too sure of the exact date but they received all my documents on January 23, 2023, and my portal says the date created was December 2nd

Ceiliedh
  • Applicant
6 minutes ago, redpill said:

Pretty sure it just means that they have confirmed that all documents have been received and they are evaluating your application and a written notification will follow eventually. 

When did you apply?

I think that is what it means too. Mine has said that since the end of November and hasn’t updated to anything else.

wishing the best of luck! 🙂 

redpill
  • Law School Admit
2 minutes ago, Soccerfan1018 said:

I'm not too too sure of the exact date but they received all my documents on January 23, 2023, and my portal says the date created was December 2nd

Mine also says date created Dec 2nd, but I never got a confirmation email saying all documents were received, just all requirements have a date listed next to them. Did you get an under review email?

Soccerfan1018
9 minutes ago, redpill said:

Mine also says date created Dec 2nd, but I never got a confirmation email saying all documents were received, just all requirements have a date listed next to them. Did you get an under review email?

i got a confirmation that everything was received and I spoke with them a while ago to double check they have everything and they do, but I never got an email about being under review.

redpill
  • Law School Admit
9 minutes ago, Soccerfan1018 said:

i got a confirmation that everything was received and I spoke with them a while ago to double check they have everything and they do, but I never got an email about being under review.

I didn't receive one either. Its nerve-wracking since I sent my application in almost 4 months ago and its been radio silence since.