Rejected 2023

futurelawyer2022

futurelawyer2022
  • Applicant

Received an email earlier afternoon, LSAT 157, cGPA 3.63, decent softs and references. Not surprised, and I have accepted elsewhere so I'm not too sad about it.

Edited by futurelawyer2022
typo

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, futurelawyer2022 said:

Received an email earlier afternoon, LSAT 157, cGPA 3.63, decent softs and references. Not surprised, and I have accepted elsewhere so I'm not too sad about it.

I am still in limbo but rest assured your not the only one. There are about 20 posted on Reddit about Queens rejections today. Glad you got in elsewhere though. Congratulations and al the best! 

futurelawyer2022
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Lawyerup36 said:

I am still in limbo but rest assured your not the only one. There are about 20 posted on Reddit about Queens rejections today. Glad you got in elsewhere though. Congratulations and al the best! 

Thank you!

BabyJuan
  • Applicant

Rejected today. CGPA: 3.60, LSAT: 154.

Honestly, I knew this was coming, hahah.

ThankfulIy, I've gotten in elsewhere. 

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted; best of luck to everyone still waiting – fingers crossed!

LegallyStressed
  • Applicant

Rejected on Apr 14

cGPA: 3.8 (OLSAS), uncertain of L2 but probably higher

LSAT: 153

Applied General

pleaseacceptme
  • Applicant

Rejected last friday.  Applied regular.  Expected it but still sad!

LSAT 151, CGPA 3.0 B2 3.7

lots of ECs, varsity athlete, consistent summer internships in non-profit sector and legal counsel.  Best of luck everyone, stay positive.

On 4/14/2023 at 7:41 PM, BabyJuan said:

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted; best of luck to everyone still waiting – fingers crossed!

Hello- just wondering where you were accepted!? My stats are basically the same as yours!

Citizen Z
  • Applicant
On 4/14/2023 at 10:41 PM, BabyJuan said:

Hey, do you mind sharing where you got accepted and the general strength of the rest of your application?

• 1 month later...
FutureLegalSlayer
  • Applicant

I am currently stilllll waiting to hear back from Queens. At this point I've admitted to myself that I probably didn't get in. I accepted at USASK, and have an offer from UNB which I am going to deny. Queens was my first choice, would they reject me because I accepted at USASK? 

1 hour ago, FutureLegalSlayer said:

I am currently stilllll waiting to hear back from Queens. At this point I've admitted to myself that I probably didn't get in. I accepted at USASK, and have an offer from UNB which I am going to deny. Queens was my first choice, would they reject me because I accepted at USASK? 

No, you accepting Usask won't influence their decision. Frankly I doubt they are even aware of it. 

• 1 month later...
queenshopeful
  • Applicant
On 6/29/2023 at 10:33 AM, FutureLegalSlayer said:

Hey! In a similar position and still haven't heard anything sadly... Did you get the waitlist email? You did get two acceptances so congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats? 

FutureLegalSlayer
  • Applicant
12 hours ago, queenshopeful said:

Hey! In a similar position and still haven't heard anything sadly... Did you get the waitlist email? You did get two acceptances so congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats? 

I am currently on the waitlist for Queens, but have pretty much just accepted that I'll be in Saskatchewan. I had a 157 LSAT and 3.6 GPA so not the best stats for Queens

• Ryn pinned this topic
  • Ryn locked this topic
  • Renerik unpinned this topic