Waitlisted at Queens 2023

ng5492022

ng5492022
  • Law School Admit

I will start this off. Received an email today saying that I will receive an invitation to the wait list next week if my application is still active after July 1st. 

Edited by ng5492022

CMacK
  • Applicant

Waitlisted today 🙂 not planning to attend if I end up admitted, but nice to finally hear something

luckycharm
On 6/30/2023 at 7:18 PM, CMacK said:

Waitlisted today 🙂 not planning to attend if I end up admitted, but nice to finally hear something

Why don't you withdraw your application if you are NOT planninig to attend?

• Like 3

CMacK
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, luckycharm said:

Why don't you withdraw your application if you are NOT planninig to attend?

Actually tried to do this today but no withdrawal option showed under my choices/offers actions in OLSAS. Might send an email tomorrow to let them know they don’t have to consider me 🙂

luckycharm
20 minutes ago, CMacK said:

Actually tried to do this today but no withdrawal option showed under my choices/offers actions in OLSAS. Might send an email tomorrow to let them know they don’t have to consider me 🙂

Good for you 

Osgoodehopeful
  • Applicant

Received email Friday same as above. Will receive letter inviting to wait list if application still active after July 1. Not sure how this would be as i provisionally accepted my other offer so July 1 went firm which would mean I would no longer be considered right? I really would like to go to queens over my other option but as I’m not going to forego law schools altogether waiting to hear from queens not sure what I can do. Anyone ensue unclear of how this would work? 

maturestudent101
  • Applicant
On 7/4/2023 at 11:21 AM, Onthebubble said:

Has anyone's portal updated yet?

no not yet

MontyBurns
  • Law School Admit

Received a follow up email earlier today with an invitation to join the waitlist. The deadline to join is July 14th.

GoatDuck
  • Law Student
12 hours ago, MontyBurns said:

Received a follow up email earlier today with an invitation to join the waitlist. The deadline to join is July 14th.

Mr Burns aren't you a tad too old for law school?

(just being a silly goose, sorry for OT)

Edited by GoatDuck
  • Like 2

ng5492022
  • Law School Admit
On 7/7/2023 at 11:22 PM, MontyBurns said:

Out of curiosity did you already firmly accept elsewhere in Ontario? I was surprised that I still got the invite 

MontyBurns
  • Law School Admit
On 7/8/2023 at 11:59 PM, ng5492022 said:

Out of curiosity did you already firmly accept elsewhere in Ontario? I was surprised that I still got the invite 

Firmly accepted but not in Ontario! I'll be attending Schulich in the fall.

• Like 1

• Ryn pinned this topic
  • Ryn locked this topic
  • Renerik unpinned this topic