Legal Tech - what would help your practice

A2J_2023

Legal tech seems to be all the rage these days... What are some common tasks that lawyers face in their practices which could be helped or solved by technology... Thinking of time-heavy, administrative tasks that a new technology product could simplify... For example, a tool that automatically compiles and tabs AODs based on your email / file folder.

All ideas welcome! 

AllWellAndGood
  • Lawyer

Every big firm will have tech solutions for every potential problem imaginable... in my experience, they have too many apps and AI interfaces at this point, all competing for my attention (and making my Word take forever to open every single time... damn you time savers!!)

If you're asking because you're interested in making the legal tech as a business, or are curious from the side, I recommend thinking of options that either replicate or provide similar legal tech solutions, but on a much lower pricing scale, that would hit the niche if sole practitioners and smaller/lower cost firms. Legal tech can be a huge administrative cost, but can also set firms apart. If you can find a solution that doesn't cost more than Clio, and provides alternative services that the big firms all use, then baby you've got a stew going.