UBC GPA Submission Question

nkm
  • Law School Admit

Hello!

I was looking for some clarification regarding the GPA submission section on the UBC law application. I have called the JD Admissions inquires line three times today and received a different answer each time so I am very confused now.

For the GPA Submission section are we supposed to calculate our UBC percentage GPA and submit that to this section. If so do we drop the lowest credits? Or do we submit our GPA based on our degree institution?

On the application it says to provide the GPA provided by the degree institution, but then gives a link about how to calculate the UBC gpa percentage. It then also says to include your total undergraduate credits so do I base my GPA with drops or without drops?

LOL I am very confused, any help would be appreciated :)

MyWifesBoyfriend
  • Law School Admit

You're supposed to self-calculate your UBC GPA. I can't remember if it asks for drops or not. If it doesn't ask for drops, just do your cGPA, and if it does, then the latter. Either way, adcoms will go about calculating it themselves. 

Edited by MyWifesBoyfriend