Accepted 2024

Celtic

girlhorror
  • Law School Admit

Hey! Would love to be added to the IG group for the Schulich 2024 class if anyone has access! Feel free to pm me.

TheWingerGuarantee
  • Applicant

Accepted today! Access applicant , 3.3 CGPA, 3.7 L2 with a Master's degree. Don't think I'm going to accept though as I've gotten an acceptance elsewhere in Ontario where I would rather be (though I'm still deciding). 

dennis1
  • Applicant

Accepted today! 3.7 L2 GPA, 163 LSAT. Strong EC’s and LOR’s. Will be declining as I have accepted elsewhere 🙂

DennyCrane
  • Undergrad
31 minutes ago, dennis1 said:

Accepted today! 3.7 L2 GPA, 163 LSAT. Strong EC’s and LOR’s. Will be declining as I have accepted elsewhere 🙂

I have basically the same L2/LSAT as you, haven't heard back yet but what kind of ECs did you have?

dennis1
  • Applicant
35 minutes ago, DennyCrane said:

I have basically the same L2/LSAT as you, haven't heard back yet but what kind of ECs did you have?

Hi! I worked for my school's student government elections committee as the lead prosecutor for two years. I also played Jr A hockey and worked for my local major junior team. 

• Like 1

ShadowSpectre
  • Applicant

Accepted Yesterday! Got an update in the portal, 169 and 3.3ish L2. Super excited as Dal is my first choice!

• 2 weeks later...
Soccergirlwhosgoingtolaw
  • Law School Admit

Got the email last night!! Super excited to accept cause DAL was my top choice:)))

Edited by Soccergirlwhosgoingtolaw