File Complete - Awaiting Decision for UBC undergraduates?

englished
  • Applicant

Hi everyone! My first post here, but been a passionate lurker for the past few months and benefited so much from this community.

My UBC Applicant Status changed yesterday to "File Complete - Awaiting Decision."

From reading through past forum posts on this site, it seems like this is the last status prior to receiving a decision? 

And from reading through these same past forum posts, it seems that an applicant's status might not change from "Awaiting Evaluation" to "Awaiting Decision" until later months (e.g. April/May). 

My stats are OK but not superb (index of 92.07)—has anyone's applicant status recently changed with similar stats? Or is Allard just updating applicant statuses earlier this cycle? Would love to hear from other applicants here to see if your statuses have also changed recently!

Also, I'm in the last year of my undergraduate degree at UBC—perhaps this is a factor in allowing admissions to update my applicant status earlier (or not)? 

Thanks everyone!

MyWifesBoyfriend
  • Law School Admit

Means oogatz - it's just confirmation that they have your file, see previous thread:

englished
  • Applicant

Thanks @MyWifesBoyfriend! That's the thread I read as I was looking into this. 

Wondering whether any other applicants recently had their status changed (or still have their status as "Awaiting Evaluation")?

nkm
  • Law School Admit

My status changed to file complete  - awaiting decision today. They received my transcripts yesterday so I think it just means it's complete to be evaluated.