Looking for the French (or english) Material for Ontario Bar Study

lawstudent24

lawstudent24
  • Law Student

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an individual who is studying for the Ontario Bar and has access to study materials in French. Due to a delay in the registration process, I won't have access to the materials until the end of April. However, I'm eager to start studying as soon as possible to make the most of my preparation time.

If you have access to the necessary materials and would be willing to share or sell resources or even collaborate to save my life, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please feel free to reach out to me privately if you're interested or have any suggestions.

Thank you in advance !

Best regards,

Mignonette
  • Law Student

Are you taking the bar in Ontario in the 2024-25 cycle? Everyone gets access to the materials (French and English) on or around April 8th, as long as your fees are paid up.  No one will have the materials to share with you before then.  You'll get access to them online through your account and you print them yourself.  The materials change every year, so there is no point in accessing the previous years' materials.  The materials are strictly confidential anyway - no one will just send you a copy.

lawstudent24
  • Law Student

Thank you for the info. I understand that access to the study materials for the Ontario bar exam typically becomes available around April 8th, upon payment of fees. While I appreciate that the materials change annually and are considered strictly confidential, I just want to get a head start on my preparation, even if it means reviewing older material from previous years. From my understanding, individuals often have access to these materials after their exams and may be willing to share or sell them to others.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I do not have access to the materials at this time, despite having paid my tuition fees. As a result, I'm quite desperate to obtain them and would be incredibly grateful if someone could assist me. If there's any possibility of obtaining access to the study materials earlier or if someone is willing to provide assistance, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Dinsdale
  • Lawyer

Materials do not change much from year to year unless there have been significant legal developments in that area of practice.  Business law materials are pretty consistent year over year.