Connect with other students going to dal in September 2024

Hi, everyone!

I wanted to start a new topic for any students who have been accepted to law at dal and are planning on attending in September of this year. I figured we could connect here and form a discord server, facebook group, group chat or something like that to connect with each other. Let me know what the best way is for us to connect and I'll make arrangements for us!

Cheers,

Al

• Like 3

Foxycat
  • Applicant

Hello!

I am still deciding on a law school, but Dal is a strong contender for me.

I would love to connect in any way! Discord or telegram would work the best for sure. 

Celtic
  • Undergrad
3 hours ago, A02 said:

Hi, everyone!

I wanted to start a new topic for any students who have been accepted to law at dal and are planning on attending in September of this year. I figured we could connect here and form a discord server, facebook group, group chat or something like that to connect with each other. Let me know what the best way is for us to connect and I'll make arrangements for us!

Cheers,

Al

There's an instagram group chat if you'd like to pm me your handle

Hi there, I am still deciding between schools but I‘d love to join a group!

I am good to go with anything(except WhatsApp since it's not currently avaliable in China),

Let me know if there are any updates!

Edited by Lararine
typo