CHANCE ME PLZ: 4.27CGPA /155 LSAT

stinkysocks123

stinkysocks123
  • Applicant

Please tell me my chances for Dal with a 4.27/4.33 CGPA and a 155 LSAT!!! Atlantic Canada (NFLD resident). Applied general. 

Solid Refs and decent ECs. BSc student in Psyc with Honours. 

Thank you!

elliotwoods
  • Applicant

Your GPA is fantastic, which is good since the Dal admissions council values this more than your LSAT. However, your LSAT could affect your chances of getting in. The average for Dal acceptances fluctuates from year to year, but tends to fall in the low to mid 160's. Because you have a mid 150, it will likely take longer for the admissions councils to get back to you. I was going through some older "Accepted to Dal" threads from earlier years, and there were definitely students who got into Dal with LSATs in the low to mid 150s range. However, most of these students were either waitlisted or didn't hear back until spring. 

But don't lose hope! You still have a fighting chance with Dal given your other stats. Keep us posted on how things turn out 🙂