ICC and interviews 2024.

LegallyWhat

Allitigator99
  • Applicant
13 minutes ago, LegalAA said:

Hey, did you receive a confirmation of the time after accepting the interview offer?

Not yet. I think they will be sending out interview details and confirmation sometime in the next couple of days. 

Good luck!!

• Thanks 1

If you don't get an interview for ICC - do you guys know if we get placed in the pool for regular admissions? 

JayDawg33
  • Applicant
42 minutes ago, Lawtyy said:

If you don't get an interview for ICC - do you guys know if we get placed in the pool for regular admissions? 

I had emailed them prior to December 1 and they said ICC gets evaluated in the index pool both before and after interviews. So if you don't get an interview (or get an interview but no offer) it sounds like you're still eligible for the waitlist.

I was trying to decide between applying ICC or Index, as I thought my index would be lower ranked than it was. For those applying in future years, go ICC if you can as then you essentially get evaluated under both categories. 

• Like 1

LegallyWhat
  • Applicant

I was told at the start of the week that I'm on alternate list for an interview, but unfortunately I haven't heard back from them yesterday, which means there were no spots available. Even though I didn't have the interview, should I take the fact I was picked as an alternate for an interview as a sign that my application was good enough to consider me? I'm trying to hold on to this dream of going to Law school, but to be honest, it is getting difficult. 

• Like 1

chumbay
  • Applicant

In the email about the interview it says if you don't get an offer you will be placed on the waitlist if your index score is competitive enough. So, I'd check what kind of scores got in in previous years and see if you're close to that.

1 hour ago, LegallyWhat said:

I was told at the start of the week that I'm on alternate list for an interview, but unfortunately I haven't heard back from them yesterday, which means there were no spots available. Even though I didn't have the interview, should I take the fact I was picked as an alternate for an interview as a sign that my application was good enough to consider me? I'm trying to hold on to this dream of going to Law school, but to be honest, it is getting difficult. 

Im in the same situation over here. From what I understand we will be waitlisted with the regular pool. Sad to have gotten so close to an interview 😕

lawloops
  • Applicant

Can someone respond if they hear back/get an offer after the interview? Thanks 

LegalAA
  • Applicant
6 hours ago, lawloops said:

Not yet, they said it might take up to two weeks 

LegalAA
  • Applicant
On 3/1/2024 at 12:34 PM, Lawtyy said:

Yes if your stats are competitive, and you got a better chance if you’re MB resident 

Raj
  • Law School Admit

Hey Congratulations!

I did my interview on Sat. but haven't heard anything yet. 

• Like 1

Sonder
  • Applicant
On 3/4/2024 at 3:02 PM, lawloops said:

Received my offer this morning!