Accepted 2022

ZineZ
Message added by ZineZ,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

OceanBlue
  • Applicant
On 2/22/2022 at 12:13 AM, brownellewoods said:

Can't believe I get to write this, a dream come true.

Accepted via RAMSS, later updated as "OFFER" in my OLSAS.

I saw it on Feb 20th, but the offer letter was dated Feb 18th, so upload takes a while because I was checking every day.

I used to get emotional reading people's posts on here because I would read their stats and confirm in my head that it could never be me. I worked extremely hard on my Lsat, P.S, extracurriculars, applications...and LIFE as a whole. I felt quite terrible after the interview portion -as if time ran out on every single question even though I practiced so long. It felt embarrassing and I thought I lost my chance after that. My second time applying to Ryerson Law - first was in 2019 with a 151.

LSAT: 162 (Fifth write, JAN 2022)

OLSAS GPA: 2.53 

CGPA (calculated by my school): 70%

Ryerson L2 GPA: 3.6 / 82%

Undergrad in Science + International experiences in Entrepreneurship / Business, lots of work experience (6 pg. C.V.), lots of well-rounded extracurriculars (athletics, performing arts, healthcare, teaching/mentorship). Strong L.O.R, strong resume/C.V and put my all into my personal statement. 

You can do this. 

Thank you so much for this post I’m literally crying right now while I read your post about being in my same position last year.  My gpa is 2.71 my lsat diagnostic is sitting steady at 155 tho I hope to get it up to 160 by the time I write it.  I was going to use the same strategy as you with the personal statement and I have a similar long list of work/life experience.  TMU is my only chance at getting into law school next fall and reading your post makes me feel a lot less alone. 

• Ryn locked this topic
  • Ryn unpinned this topic