Sex work and law

Glamurosa

10 hours ago, Glamurosa said:

I have, in sex work it's legit because it's part of marketing/branding. All my lingerie, anything I use in photoshoots, the photoshoots themselves etc. I have Makeup I use specifically for work, I rarely wear makeup in my day to day life. Just can't write off any plastic surgery 🙄 but injectables are fine. 

There's a joke in here somewhere about all the blow outs I write off.

You’ve already had some experience with the endless permutations of delight that tax law has to offer then.

Leave the insurance and the mergers and the corporate filings to the muggles.

• LOL 1

Mountebank
  • Lawyer
4 hours ago, Barry said:

Not everyone goes to law school for money.

True. Some of us went into it for power. The money is just a happy surprise.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3

Glamurosa
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, Kurrika said:

You’ve already had some experience with the endless permutations of delight that tax law has to offer then.

Leave the insurance and the mergers and the corporate filings to the muggles.

Tax law, from my very limited experience, feels like a fun problem solving game with numbers and I like numbers and problem solving 🤓

17 minutes ago, Mountebank said:

True. Some of us went into it for power. The money is just a happy surprise.

That's why you gotta make your own moves.

45 minutes ago, Glamurosa said:

Tax law, from my very limited experience, feels like a fun problem solving game with numbers and I like numbers and problem solving 🤓

When the work is good it is a fun problem solving game with obscure rules and diagrams and magic spells.

Others can speak more as to the day to day life of a practitioner, my experience isn't typical.

• Hugs 1