Accepted to Dal 2023

DSLaw
Ryn
Message added by Ryn,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

Onthebubble
  • Applicant
44 minutes ago, Alexis DeCouvrier said:

Woke up to an acceptance today! Stats are CGPA 3.7 and LSAT 161. Will be declining as I am currently provisionally accepted at Western (and I prefer it) and I'm waiting for Queens. The deadline to accept is June 19. Good luck everyone!

Wow, four days to accept. Seems like the squeeze is really on now, every post has less and less days. Congrats on your acceptances thus far. 

Alexis DeCouvrier
  • Applicant
On 6/15/2023 at 7:39 AM, Onthebubble said:

Wow, four days to accept. Seems like the squeeze is really on now, every post has less and less days. Congrats on your acceptances thus far. 

Absolutely! I've noticed this as well. My first offers had timeframes of over a month to accept, then it was around a week to accept and now it just seems to be generally under a week or however long to the next Monday. It's definitely not an ideal timeframe especially as many schools are requiring deposits to be paid within the acceptance timeframes now too!

chameli B
  • Law Student
51 minutes ago, Alexis DeCouvrier said:

Absolutely! I've noticed this as well. My first offers had timeframes of over a month to accept, then it was around a week to accept and now it just seems to be generally under a week or however long to the next Monday. It's definitely not an ideal timeframe especially as many schools are requiring deposits to be paid within the acceptance timeframes now too!

Hmmm. I was accepted early this week and I have 10 days to respond.

Edited by chameli B

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
KingFish7
  • Law Student

SO thrilled to say that I just got the call, and have been accepted off the resident waitlist (I was #6). I am so over the moon right now!! Truly didn't think I'd be making it in this year. 

GPA: 3.53 (I had a rough first year lol, 2-4th year was 3.7-4.0); LSAT 152, very strong softs. 

Can't wait to see everyone in the fall! 

• Like 4

LegallyBlondish
  • Applicant

Accepted Friday ranked 8th on Resident waitlist. 

GPA: 4.12

LSAT: 148 (giving some hope to fellow low scorers) 

Worked as a paralegal all through undergrad and had amazing refs. 

see you all in the fall!! 

• Like 2

• Ryn locked this topic
  • Renerik unpinned this topic