Accepted to UBC 2023

Ryn
Message added by Ryn,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted.

5 minutes ago, kollykibbler said:

In off the waitlist today. 170LSAT 80%GPA. Declined.

Wow, how were your softs? A 170 LSAT is so good! I'm surprised they waitlisted you!

Also, did you apply general or discretionary?

Thanks and best of luck to wherever you decide to go!

Edited by mcmclegend

kollykibbler
  • Applicant
49 minutes ago, mcmclegend said:

Wow, how were your softs? A 170 LSAT is so good! I'm surprised they waitlisted you!

Also, did you apply general or discretionary?

Thanks and best of luck to wherever you decide to go!

Thank you! Softs were pretty good in my opinion, a couple artist grants and things like that, but my statements might've been a bit iffy. I think I emphasized my interests in a way that made them seem academic and impractical, which admittedly they are. I applied general.

• Ryn locked this topic
  • Renerik unpinned this topic