Accepted 2024 - Windsor

civicnoon

lawhopeful1234
  • Law School Admit
2 hours ago, legal queen said:

Accepted just saw now, dated Jan 15

LSAT 159, Cgpa 3.85

At this point have an A at 5 schools so prob will be declining this offer, good luck everyone!!

How were you notified?

lawhopeful1234
  • Law School Admit
On 1/16/2024 at 2:41 PM, blawyer said:

Accepted last night! General applicant. 

Ontario undergrad, 3.77, 158. 

My first acceptance! Good luck to everyone. 

How were you notified? Were you referred to admissions committee? If so, when?

e4bu
  • Law School Admit

Accepted last night via email. Not exactly sure when I was first referred, but it has definitely been at least a few weeks to a month. OLSAS GPA: 3.37, LSAT 164.

zlaw
  • Applicant

Just saw I was accepted on Jan 15! 3.45 CGPA. 161 LSAT. Good softs including working at a law firm since April and being part of some school clubs!

coffeetable5
  • Law School Admit

Got my acceptance letter today for their single JD. 3.5cgpa, 3.8 L2/B2 - good softs! very excited and grateful 🙂

MitchyMarner16

Notified of acceptance via email today. My first A so I am very grateful.  Stats: 158 and 3.81 (CGPA). General Applicant. 

blawyer
  • Applicant
On 1/17/2024 at 5:38 PM, lawhopeful1234 said:

How were you notified? Were you referred to admissions committee? If so, when?

I don't recall being referred to the admissions committee, only having an "application received" message on my portal. 

I was notified by email, but it went directly to my junk. I checked the portal after looking on this forum of acceptances around my range and found my acceptance there. Hope that helps. 

Elv2024
  • Undergrad

Accepted yesterday around 5pm, received an email. Stats: 3.73 CGPA. 159 LSAT. Very grateful 

merryxmas2023
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Elv2024 said:

Accepted yesterday around 5pm, received an email. Stats: 3.73 CGPA. 159 LSAT. Very grateful 

Hi congratulations! 🙂 Were you referred to admissions committee beforehand? And did you receive an email or just check the portal?

Elv2024
  • Undergrad
3 hours ago, merryxmas2023 said:

Hi congratulations! 🙂 Were you referred to admissions committee beforehand? And did you receive an email or just check the portal?

Thank you! I was referred to admissions committee about a month ago and I just checked the portal and I received an email about an hour or two after 

applicanttttttttt
  • Applicant

Accepted on Jan 15 

Applied general 

156 (waiting for Jan score) and 3.71

Edited by applicanttttttttt
  • Like 1

SuperHeroJD
  • Applicant
7 minutes ago, applicanttttttttt said:

Accepted on Jan 15 

Applied general 

156 (waiting for Jan score) and 3.71

So happy for you!

Jogo Bonito
  • Applicant

Accepted to the dual JD, did not get an email just checked the portal and seen the acceptance. 

Access category 

Overall 3.6 

3.83 (L2)

Been referred for just over 2 weeks. 

Likely to decline.

huehuelabaguette
2 hours ago, Jogo Bonito said:

Accepted to the dual JD, did not get an email just checked the portal and seen the acceptance. 

Access category 

Overall 3.6 

3.83 (L2)

Been referred for just over 2 weeks. 

Likely to decline.

Congrats!!

I thought Windsor only had General and Indigenous for the application categories

Jogo Bonito
  • Applicant
14 hours ago, huehuelabaguette said:

Congrats!!

I thought Windsor only had General and Indigenous for the application categories

Yeah I think you're right actually! I did apply general but mentioned being a black applicant. 

• Thanks 1

• ZineZ pinned this topic
aspiringcrimlawyer
  • Law School Admit

Accepted as of last Tuesday. Acceptance letter in portal--nothing on OLSAS....

Stats:

157 LSAT

3.94 L2

Edited by aspiringcrimlawyer

legal2024
52 minutes ago, aspiringcrimlawyer said:

Accepted as of last Tuesday. Acceptance letter in portal--nothing on OLSAS....

Stats:

157 LSAT

3.94 L2

Congratulations on your acceptance! I was just wondering if Windsor looks at L2 and how you calculate your L2 cause I completed 21 courses in my first 2 and did 19 in my L2

TheWingerGuarantee
  • Applicant

I just got my acceptance today after checking this afternoon (single JD). Stats: 3.3cgpa, B2: 3.7. 153->154->161 LSAT. Great LORs and solid softs, including a Master's degree. Happy to answer questions.  

sentfromtrash
  • Law School Admit

Got the email like half an hour ago that a decision had been made!

LSAT 167, CGPA 3.38 L2/B2 3.9 (based on the forums calculator) 

LegallyBrown8
  • Applicant
4 hours ago, TheWingerGuarantee said:

I just got my acceptance today after checking this afternoon (single JD). Stats: 3.3cgpa, B2: 3.7. 153->154->161 LSAT. Great LORs and solid softs, including a Master's degree. Happy to answer questions.  

Hey congratulations! Just wondering if you were referred to the admission committee and what exactly this means as well? I just checked my status and it says referred - admissions committee and I'm not sure if this is good news or if it just means they are reviewing my application?

aspiringcrimlawyer
  • Law School Admit
On 1/29/2024 at 3:11 PM, legal2024 said:

Congratulations on your acceptance! I was just wondering if Windsor looks at L2 and how you calculate your L2 cause I completed 21 courses in my first 2 and did 19 in my L2

Im pretty sure they look at CGPA. and i only know my L2 GPA not CGPA thats why I included one and not the other.

TheWingerGuarantee
  • Applicant
50 minutes ago, baegal8 said:

Hey congratulations! Just wondering if you were referred to the admission committee and what exactly this means as well? I just checked my status and it says referred - admissions committee and I'm not sure if this is good news or if it just means they are reviewing my application?

To the best of my knowledge, it means that they are reviewing your file. For the past month, my application held the status referred to the admissions committee as well. I wouldn't attach any sentiments to it. I hope you get your Acceptance soon too! 

ainorhcue
  • Law School Admit

Just checked portal.
LSAT: 160
OLSAS cGPA: 3.74
Am likely going to be declining. Good luck everyone!

saulgoodman69
  • Applicant

Got admitted to Dual JD this morning! Got an email and then acceptance letter in the portal. So happy, will wait on other schools but will most likely accept.

CGPA: 3.4

L2: 3.8

LSAT: 154

worked at 2 law firms during undergrad and currently (3years work experience), strong ec’s, good recs

JDapplicant2024
  • Applicant
4 minutes ago, saulgoodman69 said:

Got admitted to Dual JD this morning! Got an email and then acceptance letter in the portal. So happy, will wait on other schools but will most likely accept.

CGPA: 3.4

L2: 3.8

LSAT: 154

worked at 2 law firms during undergrad and currently (3years work experience), strong ec’s, good recs

Congratulations! When were you referred to the admissions committee??