Accepted 2024 - Windsor

civicnoon

K.law
  • Applicant

Admitted to the dual program this morning! 
Applied end of October and was referred to Ad Comm last week. 

I'll be accepting the offer. See you in the fall! 

JDapplicant2024
  • Applicant
31 minutes ago, K.law said:

Admitted to the dual program this morning! 
Applied end of October and was referred to Ad Comm last week. 

I'll be accepting the offer. See you in the fall! 

congratulations!! 

can you share your stats?

Edited by JDapplicant2024

molop
  • Law School Admit

Admitted to the Dual JD! I have been waitlisted for the single JD since early January so I'm still waiting on that.

Cgpa 3.2 LSAT 156. Decent EC's, recent grad and have been working full time throughout undergrad

Star
  • Applicant

@molop Did you just get the A? What time was it? 😭 I'm trying to gauge whether another wave just happened 

The Adjudicator
  • Applicant
9 hours ago, molop said:

Admitted to the Dual JD! I have been waitlisted for the single JD since early January so I'm still waiting on that.

Congrats! How were you notified that you were waitlisted for the single JD? I didn’t realize they were doing that already.

Edited by The Adjudicator
  • Like 1

molop
  • Law School Admit
11 hours ago, Star said:

@molop Did you just get the A? What time was it? 😭 I'm trying to gauge whether another wave just happened 

Letter was dated Feb 9 I just didn't see until yesterday.

2 hours ago, The Adjudicator said:

Congrats! How were you notified that you were waitlisted for the single JD? I didn’t realize they were doing that already.

I checked the Uwinsite portal and I was sent a formal email. Not sure why I got one so early given that the program is likely not full but at least it's not a rejection.

• Like 1

hopefulromantic
  • Law School Admit

Late post, but was accepted on January 31st at around 9:30pm! Got an e-mail saying to check the portal.

3.64 cGPA, B2 3.91, 159 LSAT

Great LORs and extracurriculars + worked part-time all 5 years

I got into my top choice so declining this offer, good luck to everyone :)))

milkman
  • Applicant
49 minutes ago, hopefulromantic said:

Late post, but was accepted on January 31st at around 9:30pm! Got an e-mail saying to check the portal.

3.64 cGPA, B2 3.91, 159 LSAT

Great LORs and extracurriculars + worked part-time all 5 years

I got into my top choice so declining this offer, good luck to everyone :)))

What was your top choice? 

legotolawschool
  • Law Student

Later post, but I wanted to share the details of my acceptance in case it is helpful!

Received an acceptance on January 30th, LSAT 158, CGPA 79.6%, last two years 84.7%

Currently in my fifth and last year of undergrad, strong softs (active in my university community, varsity athlete, worked on campus throughout, good references that highlighted my involvement, etc.)

TheWingerGuarantee
  • Applicant

Hey Everyone, congrats on getting in and to those waiting I hope you'll receive your A soon! I thought it would be nice to have a Facebook page for the class of 2027 to get to know each other more/ be able to post questions, so I started a group if you would like to join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/733016725478113/?mibextid=uJjRxr

Edit: Feel free to join even if you are unsure whether you will accept UWindsor's offer/ are waiting for other schools. 

Edited by TheWingerGuarantee
  • Like 1

JDapplicant2024
  • Applicant

Hi everyone - I get a trigger email from Windsor acknowledging my application Everytime there is an update or status change… I got one this morning but there is no change to my status and still says “Referred - Admissions Committee” 

any idea what I should do? Just ignore or email them? 

please help! Thanks! 

Torts Illustrated
  • Applicant
58 minutes ago, JDapplicant2024 said:

Hi everyone - I get a trigger email from Windsor acknowledging my application Everytime there is an update or status change… I got one this morning but there is no change to my status and still says “Referred - Admissions Committee” 

please help! Thanks! 

Wait, how do you get a trigger email? Is there a way to set this up, or is it automatic?

merryxmas2023
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, JDapplicant2024 said:

please help! Thanks! 

When were you referred? 🙂

JDapplicant2024
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, merryxmas2023 said:

When were you referred? 🙂

Feb 8!

merryxmas2023
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, JDapplicant2024 said:

Feb 8!

I would give it until tomorrow and if you do not see a change by then, reach out to them!

• Thanks 1

hopefulromantic
  • Law School Admit
On 2/21/2024 at 3:05 PM, milkman said:

What was your top choice? 

Osgoode!

futurelawyerrr
  • Applicant

Accepted this morning to dual JD - letter dated February 27th! Was referred around February 14th. Still waiting to hear back for single JD.

Stats:

OLSAS GPA: 3.72

LSAT: 155 

My first acceptance so I'm super excited! To everyone still waiting: I'm sure good news is coming soon!!

JDapplicant2024
  • Applicant
22 hours ago, futurelawyerrr said:

Accepted this morning to dual JD - letter dated February 27th! Was referred around February 14th. Still waiting to hear back for single JD.

Stats:

OLSAS GPA: 3.72

LSAT: 155 

My first acceptance so I'm super excited! To everyone still waiting: I'm sure good news is coming soon!!

Congratulations! Did you get accepted through the portal??

futurelawyerrr
  • Applicant
13 hours ago, JDapplicant2024 said:

Congratulations! Did you get accepted through the portal??

Thank you! Yes - I checked the portal and it was there. I received an email and my letter through the portal later that day.

orange5223
  • Applicant

Got accepted into the Single JD program today, no email yet but the portal says admitted. CGPA: 3.5, B2: 3.79, LSAT: 164. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

merryxmas2023
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, orange5223 said:

Got accepted into the Single JD program today, no email yet but the portal says admitted. CGPA: 3.5, B2: 3.79, LSAT: 164. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

congratulations! when were you referred?

• Like 1

whitneysnow
  • Law School Admit

Accepted to single JD program, no email, just saw it on the portal! cGPA 3.3, B2/L2 3.59, LSAT 174. I don’t remember when I was referred, but I believe it was in 2023.

Mickey Haller
  • Applicant

Accepted February 15. 

L2: 3.97; LSAT: 159; Extensive softs and additional post-secondary credentials in a law-orientated field.  

Likely declining.