Accepted

Squeen

Leyah
  • Applicant
On 6/21/2021 at 2:13 PM, lawbarbie said:

congrats!!! were you accepted off the waitlist for single JD or straight from referred?

I was accepted straight from "referred to committee for review"

Squeen
  • Applicant
53 minutes ago, Leyah said:

I was accepted straight from "referred to committee for review"

we have similar stats, when were you referred

Epp
  • Applicant

Hello!

I got accepted to the single JD today and the Dual JD in January. I was waitlisted for the single JD in February.

Gpa= 3.18 (OLSAS). I did hit my prime my last 2 years (almost straight As but idk what my gpa is)

Lsat: 156

Ecs: not much volunteer as I had to work during school but I had 2 legal internships at law firms and 2 year experience as a US immigration law clerk at a large consulting firm. 

References: uni prof, attorney I worked with for 2 years, and 1 attorney I worked with for an internship in AUS, she is now a supreme court judge. 

I will probably be accepting the single JD offer.

Good luck to everyone still waiting! 

Edited by Epp
  • Like 5

RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit
5 minutes ago, Epp said:

Hello!

I got accepted to the single JD today and the Dual JD in January. I was waitlisted for the single JD in February.

Gpa= 3.18 (OLSAS). I did hit my prime my last 2 years (almost straight As but idk what my gpa is)

Lsat: 156

Ecs: not much volunteer as I had to work during school but I had 2 legal internships at law firms and 2 year experience as a US immigration law clerk at a large consulting firm. 

References: uni prof, attorney I worked with for 2 years, and 1 attorney I worked with for an internship in AUS, she is now a supreme court judge. 

I will probably be accepting the single JD offer.

Good luck to everyone still waiting! 

Congrats! Did you receive and email or just checked the portal?

Squeen
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, shawarmalaw said:

Just got the email

LSAT: 152 

GPA: 3.84 

Congrats. Did you get notified through email or you checked your portal? When did you get referred?

Edited by Squeen

shawarmalaw
  • Law Student
44 minutes ago, Squeen said:

Congrats. Did you get notified through email or you checked your portal? When did you get referred?

I got notified through email to check my status and that they made a decision. I actually emailed them in February of this year to ask whats happening to my application and she asked about my LSAT and that they are waiting for my retake mark and I told them I decided to withdraw from that and they referred me around Feb 20th 

Squeen
  • Applicant
1 minute ago, shawarmalaw said:

I got notified through email to check my status and that they made a decision. I actually emailed them in February of this year to ask whats happening to my application and she asked about my LSAT and that they are waiting for my retake mark and I told them I decided to withdraw from that and they referred me around Feb 20th 

Can you please share what email you used to contact them. and thanks for your reply

shawarmalaw
  • Law Student
1 minute ago, Squeen said:

Can you please share what email you used to contact them. and thanks for your reply

Yes here: https://www.uwindsor.ca/law/389/contact-us 

its an online submission form but they reply really fast just select category and write your question out and they will respond to you and it will go to your email 🙂 

LabsFollow
  • Law Student

Can't beleive I was just accepted!

LSAT: 146 (NOV 2019), 144 (JAN 2021)

CGPA 3.68, L2 3.95

Master's 

Also, I do not see the offer on OLSAS yet. Is that okay? I have until the 30th to decide. 

• Like 1

PacificOcean
4 minutes ago, ThigmotropicTendrils said:

CGPA 3.68, L2 3.95

Master's 

Also, I do not see the offer on OLSAS yet. Is that okay? I have until the 30th to decide. 

Congrats! Dont worry, it should appear on OLSAS in a few days.

Epp
  • Applicant
9 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

Congrats! Did you receive and email or just checked the portal?

I got an email that my status has changed

AllRise
  • Law Student
15 hours ago, ThigmotropicTendrils said:

CGPA 3.68, L2 3.95

Master's 

Do not worry, the offer should appear on OLSAS in 24-48 business hours. If it hasn't appeared in three days, I would recommend reaching out to the admissions office. Congratulations on your acceptance.

NorthernLawyer

Got accepted yesterday off the waitlist to single JD! 

Was waitlisted early March.

LSAT: 156

B2: 3.43/CGPA: 3.15 

Completing an MA and did my BA all through Windsor, also involved in Indigenous research on campus. 

Super exciting and will be accepting! Good luck to all those still waiting!

• Like 1

flawless1551
  • Applicant
21 hours ago, ThigmotropicTendrils said:

CGPA 3.68, L2 3.95

Master's 

Did you get your acceptance later in the day? Or around what time. I'm just curious what their window typically is considering the 1st is right around the corner.

LabsFollow
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, A_Law15 said:

Did you get your acceptance later in the day? Or around what time. I'm just curious what their window typically is considering the 1st is right around the corner.

I was accepted just after 11am. I didn't notice until around 6pm. 

Scholar
  • Law Student

I can't believe that I'm finally posting here, but I was accepted yesterday (Wednesday, June 23, 2021) to Single JD around 11:30am! 

LSAT: 155 (OCT 2019)

CGPA: 3.34 / L2: 3.89

It doesn't appear that OLSAS has updated though... Is this normal? 

• Like 1

nestlepurelife
  • Law Student
8 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I can't believe that I'm finally posting here, but I was accepted yesterday (Wednesday, June 23, 2021) to Single JD around 11:30am! 

Congrats! And yes, this is typical. It takes 24-48 hours for OLSAS to update. 

• Like 1

flawless1551
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Scholar said:

Congrats! Was it off of the wait list??

Scholar
  • Law Student
7 hours ago, A_Law15 said:

Congrats! Was it off of the wait list??

Yes! Don’t give up everyone! 🙂 

AllRise
  • Law Student
13 hours ago, Scholar said:

Congratulations Scholar! I also concur with Nestlepurelife, it took 24 hours for my offer to show up on OLSAS after I received my acceptance letter. 

• Like 1

Scholar
  • Law Student
On 6/24/2021 at 11:33 AM, NorthernLawyer said:

Got accepted yesterday off the waitlist to single JD! 

Was waitlisted early March.

LSAT: 156

B2: 3.43/CGPA: 3.15 

Completing an MA and did my BA all through Windsor, also involved in Indigenous research on campus. 

Super exciting and will be accepting! Good luck to all those still waiting!

Congrats! Did your OLSAS update with the Windsor acceptance? I think we received acceptances on the same day, and my OLSAS still hasn't updated for me...  

AllRise
  • Law Student
30 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Congrats! Did your OLSAS update with the Windsor acceptance? I think we received acceptances on the same day, and my OLSAS still hasn't updated for me...  

If more than three days has passed since your acceptance and the Windsor offer hasn’t populated on your OLSAS I would recommend reaching out to their admin team for guidance. 

Scholar
  • Law Student
3 hours ago, AllRise said:

If more than three days has passed since your acceptance and the Windsor offer hasn’t populated on your OLSAS I would recommend reaching out to their admin team for guidance. 

Update: I reached out to Windsor’s Admission Office directly re: OLSAS not updating with my offer, since it’s been over 48 hours. Apparently, they forgot to send the electronic acceptance to OLSAS and have rectified the issue... 

Thank you for your help, @AllRise

• Like 1