anyone else bout to lose dey mind

soci-student
  • Applicant

Just wanted to share this here in case anyone was interested. I got the acceptance email this morning. LSAT was 175 and GPA was 81%. It was honestly such a weird timing - I when I called admissions a few days ago, they told me I wouldn't hear back until early May, so this was very much a surprise.

Don't lose hope and good luck to everyone here!!!

• Like 5

Philosophy
  • Law Student
3 hours ago, soci-student said:

Just wanted to share this here in case anyone was interested. I got the acceptance email this morning. LSAT was 175 and GPA was 81%. It was honestly such a weird timing - I when I called admissions a few days ago, they told me I wouldn't hear back until early May, so this was very much a surprise.

Don't lose hope and good luck to everyone here!!!

Congrats! Lol I have a feeling that they probably said April / May so people would stop calling them... haha

• 2 weeks later...
LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

Contacted the admissions and was told that they're still processing applications. A decision will be made by the end of May. Also got the advice to accept an offer elsewhere (guess it's same to all inquiries).

So to everyone still waiting, no news is good news. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1