Waitlisted 2022

AardvaarkLaw

popcorngordo
  • Law Student

Waitlisted March 15th!

LSAT: 162

L2: 3.93

I have been accepted to my first choice so I will be removing myself from the waitlist. Best of luck:) 

• Like 1

Bluedolphin
  • Law School Admit
20 hours ago, FreeDaGuys said:

Update: about an hour after this post, I got an acceptance letter from UofA! I'll be declining the UofC waitlist and I hope one of you guys snags my spot instead :))) Stay positive guys, we're all going through the same painful n nerve-racking waiting process - ur not alone 💚

Don't lose confidence!!

Congrats, @FreeDaGuys!!! I'm still hoping for an acceptance and have very similar stats as you (LSAT 163, last 2 years GPA 3.8)!

• Like 1

SK1373
  • Applicant
17 minutes ago, FranksRedHot said:

Waitlisted March 14

LSAT 159

L2 3.8ish (rough calculation)

I have almost the exact same stats as you (159, 3.93)...do you mind if I ask if you have any work experience? Only wondering because mine still says ‘received’ and I have a good few years of work experience (part time and full time) so I’m trying to guess where I stand 

FranksRedHot
  • Law Student
9 minutes ago, SK1373 said:

I have almost the exact same stats as you (159, 3.93)...do you mind if I ask if you have any work experience? Only wondering because mine still says ‘received’ and I have a good few years of work experience (part time and full time) so I’m trying to guess where I stand 

4th year applicant, but I have a lot of work and volunteer experience with both public and private sector organizations. 

displaynamerequired
  • Law School Admit
3 hours ago, Bluedolphin said:

Congrats, @FreeDaGuys!!! I'm still hoping for an acceptance and have very similar stats as you (LSAT 163, last 2 years GPA 3.8)!

I have the exact same stats as you, and I got accepted to u of a a couple weeks ago, so I think your chances are pretty good!! Good luck 🙂

• Like 1

lawapplicanthopeful
  • Law School Admit

Waitlisted March 9th

LSAT 166

Last 2 years GPA just above 3.5

Didn't do a great job on statement and diversity letter 🤦‍♂️

Ital
  • Law School Admit

Status just changed to "still being considered." Most likely going to see a waitlist letter soon...

L2: 3.4 (self-calculated)

LSAT: 160 (one-take)

Engineering graduate, approx. 4 years of work experience full-time after graduation as an engineer in the energy industry. Applied for my designation as a Professional Engineer. L2 GPA impacted by medical condition during undergrad.

Edited by Ital
  • Like 4

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
46 minutes ago, Ital said:

Status just changed to "still being considered." Most likely going to see a waitlist letter soon...

Engineering graduate, approx. 4 years of work experience full-time after graduation as an engineer in the energy industry. Applied for my designation as a Professional Engineer. L2 GPA impacted by medical condition during undergrad.

Do mind if I ask when your app was officially complete? 

Ital
  • Law School Admit
2 minutes ago, Lawyerup36 said:

Do mind if I ask when your app was officially complete? 

Of course!

It would have been as soon as they received my LSAT score, which they requested on October 26, 2021 from LSAC. I applied in September and had everything in other than my LSAT score by end of September. I wrote the August 2021 LSAT so that was my last deliverable which became complete probably November 1.

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
7 minutes ago, Ital said:

Of course!

It would have been as soon as they received my LSAT score, which they requested on October 26, 2021 from LSAC. I applied in September and had everything in other than my LSAT score by end of September. I wrote the August 2021 LSAT so that was my last deliverable which became complete probably November 1.

Thanks so much! That’s awful that you waited so long! Considering you were complete so early. That’s crazy. 

• Hugs 1

pinsandneedles
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, Ital said:

Sorry to hear that, but stay positive regardless of the outcome. We're all out here putting ourselves on the line, and that's very admirable in itself. I hope you get in - you've been very supportive of everybody on this forum and a class act. 🙂

• Hugs 1

Ital
  • Law School Admit
19 hours ago, Ital said:

Waitlist letter available to me this morning!

• Like 2

CL19
  • Law Student

Waitlisted on March 22nd. 3.54 L2/ 162 LSAT 2 years work experience 

I was also waitlisted by Windsor and still waiting to hear back from other schools. Good luck everyone and sincerely hope I can post on Accepted somewhere. 

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1

Ave
  • Law School Admit

Waitlisted just now

LSAT 162, L2 3.9x/4.0 

Worked part-time during undergrad which I completed in December. A few volunteer placements but nothing out of the ordinary. So many waitlisted applicants this cycle have amazing applications so regardless we all should be proud! 

• Like 2

litigate23
  • Law School Admit

Waitlisted - 3.82 L2 161 LSAT, part time work throughout undergrad, varsity athlete, some small volunteer roles, nothing consistent. 

• Sad 1

Ital
  • Law School Admit
21 minutes ago, litigate23 said:

Waitlisted - 3.82 L2 161 LSAT, part time work throughout undergrad, varsity athlete, some small volunteer roles, nothing consistent. 

Were you waitlisted today?

litigate23
  • Law School Admit
14 minutes ago, Ital said:

Were you waitlisted today?

Changed to 'your application is still being considered' yesterday and then this morning the waitlist letter was attached, yes. 

• Like 1

heehee
  • Law Student

Damn they really got me with the "UCalgary Law Waitlist" email... Almost got my hopes up just for them to ask if ppl wanna remain on the waitlist LOL 

(Maybe since the offer acceptance deadline was last Thursday, we'll get some decisions soon!!)

• Like 3

rb_71
  • Law School Admit

Just received an email asking if I wish to remain on the wait list. I told them I did!

existentialdread
  • Law Student

Still waiting for my heart rate to return to earth from that email. 

• Like 1

Lawhopeful444
  • Applicant

The email saying there is a large amount of waitlisted candidates kind of worries me

SK1373
  • Applicant
1 minute ago, Lawhopeful444 said:

The email saying there is a large amount of waitlisted candidates kind of worries me

It's basically like the lottery at this point...that's how it feels at least 

• Like 1

Lawhopeful444
  • Applicant

3 minutes ago, SK1373 said:

It's basically like the lottery at this point...that's how it feels at least 

Definitely feels that way I just hope we get an answer soon. I know last year was different but I didn’t hear until July about my rejection. 

Edited by Lawhopeful444