Accepted to TRU 2023

boynamedcrow
Renerik
Message added by Renerik,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

wonderwoman223
  • Applicant
On 6/30/2023 at 3:59 PM, gimmeajdplz said:

When do you have to accept until? Also on the waitlist and hoping to gauge if/when we’ll see movement 

I had until July 10th and just gave up my spot at TRU! Good luck 

wonderwoman223
  • Applicant
21 hours ago, Jaxon said:

Oh wow. Good for you. I’m on the waitlist. What were your softs? What exactly was your GPA in %? I so desperately want to get into TRU. Amazing school and place to live. 

I'm not sure how TRU calculates %. I went to the UofA for my undergrad so my grades are on a 4 point scale. My B20 -> 3.67 , L20 -> 3.55, and my CGPA -> 3.4.  My softs were pretty mediocre, I was finishing up my last year of undergrad while applying, just graduated this spring from a BA double majoring in psychology and sociology. I have some research experience, volunteer experience and I had pretty good LORs, one from a TRU grad. 

• 5 weeks later...
NorthernLaw63
  • Law School Admit

Can't believe I'm writing this.... offered a seat today! Still in shock and going through a whirlwind of emotions.

• Like 1

Corytrevor16
  • Applicant
5 hours ago, NorthernLaw63 said:

Can't believe I'm writing this.... offered a seat today! Still in shock and going through a whirlwind of emotions.

Hey congrats on the acceptance! Was it an offer off the waitlist? 

NorthernLaw63
  • Law School Admit
23 minutes ago, Corytrevor16 said:

Hey congrats on the acceptance! Was it an offer off the waitlist? 

Yes I was on the special consideration waitlist.

• Ryn locked this topic
  • ZineZ unpinned this topic