Accepted 2022

Ryn
Message added by Ryn,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

LiveLawandProsper
  • Law Student

Accepted today, applied November 23.

LSAT: 166

GPA: I think around an 86/87%? 

Congrats to everyone already admitted and good luck to everyone still waiting!

• Like 1

Accepted today, applied on December 1st, but my file wasn't completed until Dec 10 (was waiting on LSAT score). 

LSAT: 166

GPA: 91% with drops, self-calculated. 

Best of luck to everyone!! Anyone know anything around scholarships?? Considering accepting but want to know when I'd hear about this. 

• Like 1

cpup630
  • Applicant

Accepted today! Applied November 30th. 

LSAT: 171

GPA: 3.94 (from OLSAS)

Congrats to the others and good luck to everyone else!!

• Like 1

miron
  • Applicant

Was about to take a nap when I got the notification and now I can’t fall asleep. 
Profile complete December 3rd.

GPA: 91.3%
LSAT: 165

Below median LSAT scorers, our time is now. Good luck to everyone waiting!

• Like 3

miron
  • Applicant
17 minutes ago, Anxious0L said:

Accepted at 1pm local time on January 28!

GPA (with drops): 91.3%

LSAT: 165

Stats twins!

• Like 2

cities1000
  • Law Student

Accepted today! 

LSAT: 164

GPA: 90.2% (after drops) 

Edited by cities1000

Hi,

Quick question for your guys. What does your gpa look like in terms of letter grades? (Mostly A's with some a-..Ect.)

Because when using the Allard conversion tool, If I put a 4.33 in the max grade output is 90%. So how are you guys scoring above that?

Thanks!

BirdsArentReal
  • Law Student
1 minute ago, qsizzle said:

Hi,

Quick question for your guys. What does your gpa look like in terms of letter grades? (Mostly A's with some a-..Ect.)

Because when using the Allard conversion tool, If I put a 4.33 in the max grade output is 90%. So how are you guys scoring above that?

Thanks!

Some universities like UBC and UWO use a percentage grading system from the start

2 minutes ago, BirdsArentReal said:

Some universities like UBC and UWO use a percentage grading system from the start

Interesting thank you. But what about in my case where we use a 4.0 scale and the best I could score is 86% and that's with a 4.0gpa. Do they compensate?

• Like 1

Zippy
  • Law Student
On 2/2/2022 at 9:39 AM, qsizzle said:

Interesting thank you. But what about in my case where we use a 4.0 scale and the best I could score is 86% and that's with a 4.0gpa. Do they compensate?

I believe they use same conversion scale for schools who use 4.33 or 4.0 GPA. From my understanding, the highest percentage students from 4.0 school can achieve is 86 while students from 4.33 schools can achieve up to 90%. I'm also applying from an undergrad that uses a 4.0 scale so I was really disappointed to hear this! Best of luck!

cities1000
  • Law Student
On 2/2/2022 at 11:33 AM, qsizzle said:

Hi,

Thanks!

Hi! My university uses percentage grades so all of the grades on my transcript are in percentage form already. For this reason, I didn't have to convert my grades to the UBC scale when calculating my average with drops. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
soci-student
  • Applicant

Got the acceptance email this morning. Honestly was not expecting timing at all lol.

Lsat: 175

GPA: 81%

Good luck everyone!

Edited by soci-student

• 3 weeks later...
cactus
  • Law Student

Got the acceptance email around 10 minutes ago

LSAT: 162

GPA: 88.89 with drops, I think? Self-calculated; my Ontario cGPA is 3.96/4.00

Will be declining! Good luck everyone 🙂

• Like 2

vibes123
  • Law Student

Just got the call from a really sweet admissions lady who wanted to tell me over the phone ❤️

lsat: 164

gpa: 87.35%

will be accepting!

• Like 3

GreenTree
  • Applicant

Well less than 24 hours after paying my deposit to another school... i got accepted today! 

LSAT: 170 

GPA: Around 80 percent 

I have till April 15th to make my decision. 

• Like 3

Kiki23
  • Applicant
11 minutes ago, GreenTree said:

Well less than 24 hours after paying my deposit to another school... i got accepted today! 

LSAT: 170 

GPA: Around 80 percent 

I have till April 15th to make my decision. 

Were you a general applicant? (i.e. not Indigenous or Discretionary) No worries if you don't want to say. Just trying to get a sense of my chances/what could make the difference between me and others with similar stats.

GreenTree
  • Applicant
17 minutes ago, Kiki23 said:

Were you a general applicant? (i.e. not Indigenous or Discretionary) No worries if you don't want to say. Just trying to get a sense of my chances/what could make the difference between me and others with similar stats.

It's no problem! I was honestly pretty shocked to get accepted myself but I applied in the general category the day before the application deadline. 

My GPA calculation is pretty rough since I come from UofC which strictly uses letter grades, but I think the average over my three and half completed years would be around an A-.  

Hope this helps! Let me know if there's anything else you need to know about my application 🥰 

Edited by GreenTree
  • Thanks 1

lawstudent2022
  • Applicant

I was also accepted today! LSAT 163, GPA 3.96/4.0 without drops!

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear 🥰

• Like 3

illegallyblonde
  • Applicant

Accepted April 1st

GPA: 90.16 before drops, probably around 91 after

LSAT: 160

Have already accepted my offer to Western, but this certainly throws a wrench in things!

• Like 2

Effortless Action

Got the email today! GPA: 84.9% after drops, LSAT: 167.

Will be accepting!

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back 😄

• Like 1

RWC
  • Law Student

Accepted yesterday

cGPA: low 90s, LSAT: 162

Average to strong ECs (I think)

Will be declining

Best of luck to everyone 🙂 

• Like 1